300 Grams Chapter 2

300 Grams

*Starts moving to make himself fall from the building* 30 meters, I guess this would be enough to end another dreamer’s life. *Smiles widely* for how much seconds will my mind work, I wonder *Jumps with eyes and arms open, hits the cloth’s ropes in the way and falls on his head in the snow, continues to see* what is this? *looks at the red snow around*Am I still part of the same world?

*slowly closes his eyes and opens them again* yes *smiles* I lost too much blood, what a waste *smile starts fading* I am lucky as there is no one here to save me and this body will not rot too before they find me. But I wonder about those dogs *smiles again*. Will tab be able to fulfill his dream of saving animals? Or will he loose his morale after seeing his uncle converted into reusable parts? *sighs, starts getting dizzier, eyes starts blacking out* I have reached my limit I guess *tries hard to brings his hand in front of his face* they were not always this long and broken *lifts his one cheek to make a smile sign* I was also a kid once never a born adult, I still remember when the war started in our land I was so young *loses his consciousness, everything blacks out and heart begins to stop beating*
Cryoffalcon: mom I want to eat those sunflower seeds *two and half years old cryoffalcon looks at his mom with a smile*

Mom: no my child don’t eat them you will catch hepatitis and then you will have yellow eyes and yellow face like that aunt *points her finger towards cryoffalcon’s cousin’s wife*

Cryoffalcon: *makes a pout*

Mom: *kisses his forehead* come with me I will give you some yummy things that I have for you. *mother is thirty six years old and her name is Jaha*

Cryoffalcon: *smiles* yummy? Wow what are they? Do you have chocolates or almonds for me?

Mom: *mother’s smile fades but tries to get a grip of it* no I have some hot and sweet green tea plus bread with a bit of cheese.

Cryoffalcon: *looks at her smiling face, smiles back and goes with her without saying anything*

Mom: *thinks to herself* I know my child how do you feel but this Jalalabad is not Kabul, we have lost our home and now we are one of the victims of war. Afghanistan is always under war, all now we have is some home stuff to sell to survive and pay rent for a room from a relative, for next 6 months. *takes him to the room and feeds him with what she promised* did you enjoy your meal?

Cryoffalcon: *nods, smiles and runs out of the room to play*

Mom: *calls and tries to make him stop so that he cleans up his face but he doesn’t stop* this boy never listens to me *nargis cryoffalcon’s sister continues to watch them*

Nargis: mom he is just a kid. *she is fourteen year old and is in middle in ranking. Younger than two brothers and elder than two brothers, the one who do all work with her mom*

Mom: yah yah, he is like this because of your too much love and care, by the way where are your other brothers?

Nargis: *smiles* well khal is with sar in their wooden box *Khal is the second last child after cryoffalcon who is thirteen years old and Sar is the eldest son who is twenty years old and the one who understand his responsibilities towards his family*

Mom: don’t call their shop wooden box I know its hand made from wood and very small in space but still one can call it a shop.

Nargis: mom, dad and san are not here with us and these two are not able to earn a single penny from the shop, how are we going to survive?

Mom: don’t worry my beautiful rose, Allah will make everything okay. You can’t blame your brothers they are kids who have not seen world and now all of sudden they are dealing with clever people for the first time, they must be confused on how to sell or attract customers. After all, they are your father’s children. So, you can’t expect them to be talented shop keepers. Your dad left us like this and ran away with his brother to Pakistan and about your brother San, I am glad he is in Russia; he doesn’t have to suffer and just focus on his education. *San is the second elder son after Sar who is nineteen years old*

Nargis: I wish we had some elder ones to take care of us, we only have our grandmother, being female and old she is not able to support us plus I am always worried about her health. She misses her children, I wonder if dad cares about her. Mom did you notice something *points out the window* its sunset and brothers are not back from work.

Mom: I am also getting worried *as she say this, they hear someone banging on the main gate, one of the relatives living in the same home runs towards the door and opens it, cryoffalcon’s cousin named tasa, rushes inside without talking to anyone, towards his aunt Jaha’s room*

Tasa: aunt jaha, aunt jaha *calls out his aunt’s name during his way towards her room*

Aunt Jaha: *rushes out of the room with her daughter nargis following* what happened tasa, why are you calling out my name, you seem really upset to me?

Tasa: *takes lots of air but still continues to pump air in and out* aunt jaha, it’s about khal and Sar *Aunt jaha and nargis stay without expressions*

Aunt Jaha: What about them? Please tell me fast, my heart is coming out of my throat.

Tasa: a truck driver hit your sons shop very badly while they were inside and tore it into pieces right before my eyes.
ShareAndBeARainbowInSomeoneElse'sCloud:
 
FollowUs:

CryOfFalcon

ABOUTAUTHOR:
World is a mysterious place for me that's why I love to explore and make new friends. I love to write about different stuff but 300 grams is a love story that I first started writing a few years ago and after writing 5 chapters I stopped.
I am a very social person and always love to connect with people, if you have something to tell or ask don't hesitate to write a comment here ^_^
CONNECTWITHME: