Angel's Attack Chapter 1
"Dude wake up!" Someone in the background growled. "W-w-where am I?" My head hurt badly like if i had passed out from... a hit in the head? I don't know.. I don't remember anything.. "Finally! Your awake!" The dude next to me says staring at me. Who was this? I have no clue. I just stared at him like he was crazy.
"What?? Stop staring at mee!! It scares me." My mouth drop wide open when i remember. It was my best friend that had traveled with me to find the lost Angel! "Bro.. Where are we?" I said looking at my clothes, not in good condition. My jeans wear torn and my t-shirt looked like it was attacked by a hungry cheetah. My long Black hair was in a pony tail, but it looked like it hasn't been washed in ages. Josh, My best friend interrupted me saying "You we're attacked by the angel.. He kinda got scared soooo.. Yeah." I was like WHAAT? I thought i misunderstood him, Attacked by an Angel? "I caught it.. and i slapped it a little to hard, He passed out." I had to laugh at that one. "Angel's can be weaklings! Hahahahaha!" He looked like he was figuring out what i meant than poof he started laugh along with me. We started our way to the angel's bed and there he was. He was... so cute! His hair covered his gorgeous icy blue eyes and his skin... So pale. He was so cute!! His hair color was brown, black, purple. I couldn't speak... "Whoaaa...." I touched the angel's face, just to make sure i wasn't dreaming i slapped him. He instantly woke up and stared at me. I swear he blushed because he looked away from me. "Hihihi!! What's your name" I heard Josh say. "Name...? My name is... Sam." My mouth dropped when i heard Sam. "Sam White." I stared deep into his icy blue eyes and gasped. It was.... he was.... Finally here! I ran and tackled him. "I have missed you sooo much!! Do you remember me???" he looked at me like if i was a crazy little girl than his face changed into a more happy one. "ROSEY!!" He screamed and hugged me tightly. I smiled and kissed him. He blushes hard!!! "Where have you went in the past 6 months??" I asked him finally calming down. "I had to escape the town, they we're hunting for me.." I looked at him than back at josh who was looking the other way. "Josh??? Do you have anything to say about that??" I stomp over to him and spin him around. "Look... I'm sorry! I needed the mon--" He started to say "NO! I don't want to see you ever again!!"





