Code Revenge Chapter-2

Code Revenge

My eyes dry and my power returned, my mournful thoughts turned to those of vengeance. Those kids would pay, and pay dearly. But I couldn't go after them like this, with my Lyoko outfit on the mark of my father plain as day on my hand. No, I would have to disguise myself, blend in with the crowd, plan a strategy in the shadows, and when the timing was just right, pounce on them like the rats they were! But I was getting ahead of myself.

First things first I needed an Earth outfit, but how to get it? I looked though my memory files as well as my father's which he had transferred over to me along with his power. While searching I came across a folder labeled "care package" which, upon opening, revealed all sorts of useful files including an outfit design, a fake ID, and maps of the schools every nook and cranny. Very good, very very good, this would come in handy.

Being a polymorph, I simply changed the energy of my Lyoko outfit into that of the outfit X.A.N.A. had given me to wear. It was a tank top with gray and red horizontal stripes, a black jacket, black skinny jeans, boots, and a black fingerless glove to hide the eye of Xana.

Alright, I had an outfit, now I needed to get to that school, being so far away from technology was creeping me out. I jumped out of the tree I was in making a large ripple in the ground which scared away the woodland creatures. I smiled to myself, it was nice to be that strong for once, usually only dad and Will could do that.

I made my way over to Kadic and, using the maps got over to the principal's office in no time. I was standing in the secretary office for ten minutes before before she noticed that I was there.

"Oh, can I help you miss?"

"Yes, I would like to enroll in this school."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Yes."

I used my technopathy to put in an appointment under the name Morgan.

"You are, Morgan, correct?"

"Yes."

"Then go on in, Morgan."

I came in to see the principal playing some sort of computer game, to get his attention I tapped his monitor, inserting my fake ID and school application form files in the process.

"Yes...I wasn't expecting anyone, who are you?"

"Morgan, Morgan X., I'd like to enroll at this academy."

He brought my file up on the computer and mumbled to himself.

"Let's see, Morgan Xanthos, 16, from Oregon, recently orphaned, oh, how sad. Good recommendations, looks like you're good to go Miss Xanthos!"

"Please sir, just X."

"Alright then, miss X, here's the key to you're dorm and Jim will be by you're room with a schedule later today, I hope you have a wonderful time at our dear Kadic."

"Thank you Mr. Delmas."

Later that night in my new room I created a decoy in my bed, phased into specter form, and went for a dive in the Digital Sea.

"Stupid human" I thought with a smirk. "didn't even notice that I knew his name without him telling me. If all humans had that level of meager observational skills taking over this planet was going to be very easy."
ShareAndBeARainbowInSomeoneElse'sCloud:
 
FollowUs:

Jessica

ABOUTAUTHOR:
Hey, I go by Affa or Jessica (Jess) I absolutely love fanfiction. I mostly write for Code Lyoko which is just about one of the best shows to write for, almost everyone I've read is original and everything is possible. I'm a 14 year old Florida girl and practically live on the computer (get a life, right? ikik xD) I absolutely love entertaining people, usually with laughter in singing, acting, and writing, sometimes drawing. I'm super friendly so if you if ya have anything ya wanna say, don't hesitate. :)
CONNECTWITHME: