Code Revenge Chapter-1

Code Revenge

I sat near my crystal clear reflecting pool in the shadow of a Tower. Playing with the water, I noticed it's reflection take on a reddish tinge meaning that father was at work again. I got up from my pool and entered his chamber in the center of NegaCarthage where we'd taken residence. He was busy working on his many interface screens. "Hi, Daddy, whatcha up to?" X.A.N.A. closed the screens, apparently finished setting up whatever he was planning. "Well, Morgan my sweet, I have good news and bad news."

"What's the good news, daddy?"

"Well...we have William back."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, at least for now." Oh William, my knight in pitch black armor, I was in love and my father knew it, and I was really mad that those kid's kept trying to steal him from me and thwart my dad's plans.

"So, what's the bad news?" I asked cautiously.

"It's Jeremie, he's done the unthinkable, he's created a fully operational multi-agent program that's strong enough to destroy all of our Replikas...and me. I'm doing my best to stop him but I'm afraid all I can do is slow him down, what I'm trying to say Morgan, is that I'm going to die. Don't fret so my sweet."

He got out of his chair, walked over and stroked my long black hair,

"I need you to do me a favor daughter,"

"Yes, father, whatever you need."

"Carry on my legacy, finish what I have started, and take over that horrid rock called Earth."

"But daddy, I don't have your power, how do you expect me..." but then X.A.N.A. shushed me and summoned the Scyphozoa,

"I've given almost all of my energy to the Scyphozoa to be transferred to you as well as the keys to Lyoko, I'm counting on you."

I walked up to Squishy, which was my nickname for the Scyphozoa, and allowed him to lift me into the air with his tentacles, he then transferred over dad's energy and gently lowered me to the ground.

"You bear my mark now, on your right hand, keep it hidden until you want them to know your origins. Now I must go Morgan, know that even though I am a computer program who technically has no feelings, I will always love you."And with that he Translated us both to Earth.

I landed behind some boxes, in front of me seemed to be a dramatic fight scene with the Lyoko Warriors Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd on one side, and William being aided by X.A.N.A on the other side. I desperately wanted to help my dieing father, but he telepathicly pleaded me to stay out of it and go somewhere safe. I didn't get into the fight but I just couldn't bring myself to leave just yet.

Then, suddenly, I heard that miserable lout Jeremie say something over the intercom, but I didn't hear him. My father was screaming in my head, "Get out of here Morgan, hide in the forest, I've given you some protection but it will only get you so far in close range, now GO!"and I saw my dear Willy fall to the ground.

That's when I panicked, I phased into specter form and rushed into the forest. I could feel the multi-Agent Program catching up to me but it got weaker as I got further away from the SuperComputer and soon it's signal disappeared completely. The program had left me weak, so I phased back into human form, jumped into a tree, and mourned the death of my father. A freezing rain began to fall as I weeped into my legs.
ShareAndBeARainbowInSomeoneElse'sCloud:
 
FollowUs:

Jessica

ABOUTAUTHOR:
Hey, I go by Affa or Jessica (Jess) I absolutely love fanfiction. I mostly write for Code Lyoko which is just about one of the best shows to write for, almost everyone I've read is original and everything is possible. I'm a 14 year old Florida girl and practically live on the computer (get a life, right? ikik xD) I absolutely love entertaining people, usually with laughter in singing, acting, and writing, sometimes drawing. I'm super friendly so if you if ya have anything ya wanna say, don't hesitate. :)
CONNECTWITHME: